This is a set of rules that serves as the principle guidelines for NatureCraft admins and developers to administer the server and how players should behave on NatureCraft Network.
NatureCraft uses the Three Strike Policy* upon violations of the general rules
These set of rules apply to NatureCraft realms, Discords, and other associated websites.
- Always be respectful toward others
- Any form of discrimination regarding race, gender, ethinity, invididual characteristics will not be tolerated (one-strike)
- Any affiliations with organizations that have been and/or are suspected to be religious extremists, anti-humanitarian, etc. will not be tolerated.
- Do not carry out actions defined by toxic in urban dictionary. Link
Three Strike Policy*: violation of the general rules will result in a first time warning, second time kick, third time temporary ban for 3 days and forth time permanent ban from the server.
NatureCraft - TerraNatureCraft - Origin
- On terra the staffs try to execute relaxed chat moderating and grief protecting as minimal as possible given the nature of the server as a Towny PVP server.
- However, this does not mean that you can do anything you want.
- Any trolling, intential griefing, personal attack that can not be explained as part of gameplay will be punished.
- For example, damaging another's town not during a war is considered griefing.
- Or, exceedingly damaging another's town components and structures that do not participate in the war during a war.
- The staff reserves the right to define the boundaries of above definitions.
- In conjunction with the network rule, having player name or town/nation names related to religious extremists and other anti-humanitarian organizations will be subjected to the following actions
- A first warning with a request of changing your player name and/or town/nation name.
- If no actions are taken, you will be banned from the whole network.
NatureCraft Origin is the original naturecraft.
- Server staff have final say on all matters. Staff can and will discuss issues with players, but once a decision is made, it's final. Don't argue.
- No griefing. This includes stealing, trespassing, killing, kiting mobs, destroying builds, or anything else that causes grief to other players.
- No bullying, harassing, or being disrespectful to players and staff.
- No spamming or excessive caps in chat.
- No excessive swearing or offensive skins, builds, player names, or faction names.
- Only approved mods are allowed. Check the NC wiki for a list.
- No begging for items, groups, or assistance from players or staff.
- No real life info is to be shared with other players in public forums.
- Be mature, refrain from references and discussions about sex, drugs, politics, and religion.
- No discrimination, racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, or any other kind of prejudice or bigotry is allowed.
- This server is primarily an English speaking server. If you cannot speak English proficiently, this server may not be for you.
- Save your drama for your llama. Or your mama. Or Obama. Or Obama's Mama's Llama.
- No advertising of other servers, Discords, or websites in public forums.
- Retaliation of any sort against other players or staff will not be tolerated. Staff enforces the rules, not you. Get staff, you're not Batman.